Friday, March 21, 2008

With Love Payperpost

I signed up for PayPerPost because I had been blogging, monetizing, etc. for months and wasn’t making much money. I was visiting and studying all the SEO, make money online blogs and following all the suggestions. I tried all the tricks and always did my best to build useful blogs, around niches that I loved, so that I would enjoy blogging daily and not get burned out. During by daily visits to these blogs I learned about affiliate marketing and how to make money online and I noticed PayPerPost was always at the top of everyone’s list as a reliable, quality advertising/blogger network. I signed up and I’m so happy I did!

It is an amazing new site that links you up with advertisers who pay you for blogging about 'something they want to promote' and of course, you love to blog about!...and, the payment is not in cents - it's dollars - 5$ to sky is the limit (to put a number - 300$ & more!) - an insane amount for single blog post.The best part is you can continue with your very own blog to earn. Just register at their site.Apart from this, there are other ways, like the ones you could see while browsing around this blog - to your right, namely:
1. 'payperpost direct' - for direct blogging opportunities from advertisers at some amount you set to post on your blog - about them!
2. good old 'sign up forms'
3. referral badges
4. review my post

you can make money here in lot. just go a head and join now.
If i earn money from payperpost i'll save all the money for my future, or give it to my parents. my parents will be happy to see my hard earn money.


1 comments:

Good start rather than doing nothing.
Keep it up.

Ronald Lee

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites