Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog's RealRank




For this post, take a look through the IZEARanks site.

Do you know what your blog's real rank is?
My blogs real rank is
mordernjewel.blogspot.com
RealRank weekly Average
8,272
Today's RealRank: 3,109

Display Your IZEA Rank with a Badge

IZEA Ranks Badge

MORDERN JEWEL

That’s my rank. It shows as a zero right now, because I’m so new in their system, but here’s the best part. It updates automatically. Of course, I don’t want to lose my API key, so I am caching the API call result for 1 day. It only updates once per day anyway, I think.
Go get your own
IZEA Rank badge code. Just remember to remove “yourdomain-com” and replace that with your actual domain name.
If you like it, please use it on your site. If you would like to see different badge sizes, let me know and I’ll make them.

How long have you been using this new tool?
IZEARanks.com where you can simply install the needed code and get your blog's RealRank. This is the first online tool that measures the traffic and influence of blogs specifically.

How do you rank blogs?
RealRank is a more accurate ranking than Alexa and Google PageRank because it isn't based on a small sample of a site's visitors or on a censored link-weighting algorithm. It's based on real traffic

Terms of Use ?
before using the IZEARanks Service ("Service"), which is available at
izearanks.com (the "Site"), payperpost.com, and socialspark.com. By accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the these Terms of Use, please do not use this Service.blog rank tool


0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites